MRO & SERVICES
Our MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) line provides services for maintenance, repair and overhaul projects of aeronautical parts, components and assemblies.
We have a complete team of engineers, specialists in reverse engineering, with extensive experience and expertise in the industrialization of build-to-print packages.
We also offer services and solutions for the support and maintenance of legacy fleets.
- Build–to–print and reverse engineering for parts manufacturing.
- DOA / POA agreements for design, manufacturing, certification and supply of parts.
- AOG services.
- Kits management (E2E service).
- Structural Repairs Working Parties.
- Service bulletins rework for implementation in legacy fleets.
- Parts repairs and manufacturing.
A DGAM-registered company
MyM is registered with the General Directorate of Armament and Materials (DGAM), which allows it to opt for opportunities emanating from the Ministry of Defense as an actual or potential supplier of aeronautical equipment, materials and services necessary for the fulfillment of the missions assigned to the Armed Forces.
Fleet Support Services
- Solutions for affordable life cycle support of helicopters and aircraft legacy fleets worldwide for OEMs and Operators (civil and military).
- STCs under DOA/POA for obsolescence solutions.
- E2E services for fleet upgrades and modifications (avionics, defence systems, optronic, mission equipment, etc.): design, testing, certification, prototyping, kits manufacturing supply, implementation and technical support until end of life.
- MRO Support – Working Parties, TMAs under EASA Part 66 (Levels C, B.1, B.2).
- Consultancy services: fleet management, inventory optimization, Program management and business development.
- Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) & Performance Based Logistic (PBL) Services.
- Focus on OEMs, engineering support to Obsolescence Management and Configuration Control.
Your trusted partner
From raw materials to tools and finished parts. We make a fully integrated management in our 4.0 system to ensure the highest efficiency.
Adaptability and flexibility
MyM adapts to any production volume of our customers, from small series (prototypes, spare parts) to high volume production programs.
Commitment to deliver in the shortest possible time
When lead time is critical, MyM has a dedicated follow-up team for AOG, HNC, repairs and MRO services.
ENGINEERING AND INDUSTRIALIZATION
Build to print
A team of engineers with extensive experience in industrialization and “build to print” packages.
Buil to spec
Experienced in design and manufacturing of jigs and tools. MyM meets Airbus and Boeing specifications.
Based on a reference part, our engineers produce drawings and technical documentation to fix all processes for the manufacture of aeronautical components in reverse engineering.