MANUFACTURING AND PROCESSES
M&M Group features the latest technologies for the manufacture of metallic detail parts, as well as for the application of surface and heat treatments. The technology of stretching by numerical control and the train of rolling of profiles complete our capacities covering the needs of our customers.
Thanks to the accrued of our team our degree of specialization in the forming process is a reference in the sector.
These are the processes we work in:
Your trusted partner
From raw materials, to tools and finished parts. MyM Group does a fully integrated management in our 4.0 system.
Adaptation and flexibility
M&M adapts to any volume of production of our clients, from small series (prototypes, spare parts) to high volume production programs.
Delivery commitment in shortest time
When lead time is critical, M&M has a dedicated follow-up team for AOG, HNC, repair and MRO services.
ENEGINEERING & INDUSTRIALIZATION
Build to print
A team of engineers with extensive experience in industrialization and “build to print” packages.
Build to spec
With great experience in design and manufacture of templates and tools. M&M meets Airbus and Boeing specifications.
Based on a reference part, our engineers produce drawings and technical documentation to establish all the processes for the manufacture of aeronautical components in reverse engineering.
Our commitment to excellence means that we maintain an extensive catalog of certifications required by our customers to guarantee the superior quality of our products.
- Certification of personnel and facilities for inspection of ferrous alloys heat treatment by means of Rockwell hardness.
- Cleaning and passivation of stainless steels and refractory nickel and cobalt alloys.
- Paint (General specification). Paint system for metallic details parts and assemblies.
- Application of sealants.
- Chemical conversion films on aluminium and its alloys.
- Aluminium and aluminium alloy tartaric-sulphuric anodising.
- Preparation of holes in metallic materials for fastening.
- Application of structural paints.
- Electrical Bonding.
- Penetrant testing.
- Processes Determination of electrical conductivity of aluminium alloys by Eddy current method.
- Solid aluminum alloy and titanium-niobium alloy rivets.
- Paint general specification.
- Paint systems for metallic detail parts and assemblies.
- Wet installation of fasteners.
- Chemical conversion coating.
- Riveting of carbon fiber composite structures.
- Application of external paint systems.
- Dry Blasting.
- Cleaning and pickling of Ti and its alloys.
- Electrical Bonding.